TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Please Help...

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 4th 2002#51489 Report
Im doing my first site in a while and running into some minor problems. I have an interface thats in an upside down L shape (buttons on the left and title bar at the top) and I want to put the content in the middle. I slice the image in Photoshop or Ulead and it looks fine and dandy, but when I type in the middle cell and continue to hit return past the bottom of my left image, all of the buttons on the left break up. So how can I get everything to freeze so I can type whatever I desire in the middle and not have my button cells break up on the left? Thanks a lot.

Much Appreciated
Adam

(I have Dreamweaver by the way)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2002#51495 Report
link?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2002#51499 Report
Sorry, I dont have my domain name up yet but here is a good example of my problem http://www.paccrest.com/

See how the interface has top images and left images and there is lengthy text in the middle? Well my interface is similar but when I slice it and all and try to type in the middle, the buttons on my left break up the more I type. I know its a amateur error dealing with setting up my tables, but Im a newbie. I use Dreamweaver. Thanks, Adam
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2002#51512 Report
valign=top is your friend.

- ion -
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2002#51559 Report
I put valign=top in somwhere? Im very new to html so could you please help me out a bit more?

Much Appreciated
Adam
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2002#51657 Report
Heres a link to my problem. This is what it looks like ww.geocities.com/illesttrio/Problem.gif

Here is my code, I didnt upload the pics, but you can get the code.
http://www.geocities.com/illesttrio/index.html[/url]

Whats my problem???

Thanks
Adam
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2002#51693 Report
put valign=top in the < td> tag for that column of buttons, like this:

< td valign="top">
all your pictures here....
< /td>

But take out the space before the "td".
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2002#51729 Report
Thanks, I figured it out...one problem. It worked perfect until I inserted rollovers. Now its breaking up again. What do I need to do? Heres a piece of my script...

[td valign="top"] [a href="#" onMouseOut="MM_swapImgRestore()" onMouseOver="MM_swapImage('Backroom Operations','','images/SCC_(16).jpg',1)"][img src="images/SCC_16.jpg" name="Backroom Operations" width="203" height="36" border="0"][/a][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2002#51730 Report
Are you're rollover images the same height?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2002#51737 Report
Yes they are, is my rollover script okay? I use Dreamweaver, Im not great when it comes to pure editing, I know I should learn it better. But yes, they are all the same size. Maybe a better script would do the job?

Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum