TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I'm an Effin Retard...with another Q

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 27th 2002#50182 Report
what's the code/coding for this:

highlighting a link, and making SOMEWHERE ON THE PAGE or what not, and image (corresponding to that link) appear.
ex.
[....aku....] = link that would trigger the img to show in a section of the page
(aku img)
[....Space Ghost....] (yeah i know hehe) = link
(space ghost img) = img that would show at the time

and it'll change everytime or for every link that has the mouse over it. hopefully i'm as clear as i'd like to be about it, if i knew exactly what site may have what i'm talkin about...i'd link you guys to it...maybe if i can find one around in the mean time...

thanks for any help you guys give me thanks alot
Reply with Quote Reply
May 27th 2002#50186 Report
Could you type in a more sensible way? No offence, but I have no idea what you're trying to explain.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 27th 2002#50193 Report
i think i get it.. to make sure check out http://www.50-50.com/ on the heading of the page... if it's something similar to that then i'll tell you how.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 27th 2002#50240 Report
yeah...something like that , and i'm sorry that i didn't really get to explain it well enough...I can try to find a site with what i'm talkin about..gimme a few minutes
Reply with Quote Reply
May 27th 2002#50261 Report
No offense Akujin, but once you've found a site that does what you want, why don't you look at the source and download any javascript (.js) files or css (.css) files and play around with it? This is how most people learn things and it avoids questions that can easily be answered if the asker just spends some time looking.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 27th 2002#50264 Report
Maybe if you had skipped the smart @ss comments on my website showcase submission, I could point you to a nice simple tutorial on how to do this.

But really, Hunkorama is right, just find a page that does what you want it to do and copy the source. Or hit a site that offers free javascripts and pick what you want. A search engine query and little research will serve you well. Start with "free javascripts".
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2002#50334 Report
if i found it, i would do so....but uh, hmm...when i found it, I was at a friends...and he forgot to save the effer...and what smart @ass comments? seriously, I don't remember anything about it. and if i did offend you (and i probably did) i am sorry...but link me to it, i wanna see what i said

"WTF IS THIS? lol...dude, hahah...woah, realtor huh.." (found it)
BUAHAHHAHA....that? omg. you have to be kidding me bro...didn't mean anything by it, i was expecting something else..like a gfx site or something..lol hence me saying "realtor huh..."
i mean i was waiting on this like (and it's really damn good btw) like blow out gfx site with like some flash intro and stuff lol, my bad bro..hehe
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2002#50351 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2002#50396 Report
why canĀ“t you just make mouseovers?
As long as you name the images, you can make the thing...
onMouseOver=document.NAMEOFPICANYWHERE.src="mouseoverpic.gif" ..and so on... I must be missing something again..lol :D
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2002#50397 Report
I think he means remote roll-overs...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum