TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

someone?

Page: 1 Reply
May 26th 2002#50067 Report
hi, wasn't too sure where to ask this and seeing as so many people look at these forums i thought i may as well ask it here, as its not a photoshop question, but when i'm making my site, if i make a new layer for the news updates, iget scrollbars both vertically and horizontally, how do i get rid of the horizontal one, its making the place look untidy!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2002#50071 Report
You've posted in the wrong section..this is for showing off your website..

Well, it might have been a bit more helpful if you had stated the prgram you're using. I'm guessing it's Dreamweaver. I wouldn't advise layers, since Opera users will not see them in the correct position. Maybe try to use a generic table instead..

The reason for your scroller bar is the dimensions of the layer itself. Make the layer bigger/longer/wider and the scrollbars should dissapear.

Post your problem with a link to it, so we can see what's the problem..i'm not sure if i'm hitting the right note here..
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2002#50073 Report
yeah i put it here cos nobody would reply to it in photoshop help, i'm experimenting with my site still so its not uploaded, thanks anyway
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2002#50075 Report
Quote:

'yeah i put it here cos nobody would reply to it in photoshop help'

Please don't do that, someone will reply, i garuntee it, read the FAQ page if you wish. In future, post once, and in the correct forum, it's gonna be moved anyway, whihc means you'll have the same post in the same forum.

This should be deleted mods..
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2002#50080 Report
Originally posted by silence
hi, wasn't too sure where to ask this and seeing as so many people look at these forums i thought i may as well ask it here, as its not a photoshop question, but when i'm making my site, if i make a new layer for the news updates, iget scrollbars both vertically and horizontally, how do i get rid of the horizontal one, its making the place look untidy!

if it's a multi-line text box then you just change the wrap to virtual. If you're using dreamweaver of course.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum