TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Website help

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 23rd 2002#49709 Report
ok now my problem is, that i wanna make a interface in photoshop, but i don't know what size i should make my images.

also, when i finish my interface how can i add urls to it. becuase i dont want to make image maps for each link i want. is there any way i can use regualer urls without makeing clickable banners.

i know how to make urls but i dont know how to position them corectly so they can be in the spot i want them to be.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2002#49745 Report
The size of your interface depends on how big you want it to be. I'd say go no bigger than 800x600, but I'd make them smaller (it's just me). Look around the web and see how big other people's interfaces are, then model their size to yours.

Once you finish your interface, you can split it up in Image Ready which is included in later versions of Photoshop, or use Photoshop itself. Then position the images in a table using HTML or and HTML editor like Dreamweaver of Frontpage (ugh!). Once you have the images positions just use a hyperlink around the image tag.

Hope this helps!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2002#51188 Report
width 778(800*600)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2002#51582 Report
hey hunkorama.

I have a text box that I put in a table in dreamweaver and placed it where it lines up correctly in the preview. Then I put it up on the site and it's offline. what did I do wrong?

ok. here's what I see in dreamweaver ultra dev:

dreamweaver

then when I preview it I see this:

preview

then when I put it on the internet, I see this: site

**viewed in 1024x768**
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2002#51695 Report
Those form text boxes are interpretted differently for each browser. Netscape makes them bigger than the others, different versions of IE make them different sizes, different platforms make them different sizes, (windows, macOS, linux)... You really can't control that very easily.

As for the border around that box, looks like you put a border on the < table> or < div> tag that you used to position that text box.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2002#51708 Report
Originally posted by deker
.. You really can't control that very easily.

As for the border around that box, looks like you put a border on the < table> or < div> tag that you used to position that text box.

so what should I do? I want text there that can be scrolled.

sort of like this site
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2002#51709 Report
You could try an iFrame type scroller like the one that Pank uses on the front page of TeamPS. Read more about it here:

http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2002#51710 Report
thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2002#51722 Report
not exaclty what I was looking for though. i want a text box similar to the one on this site
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2002#51723 Report
That's an iFrame, just without the special scroller buttons.

< iframe src="spotlight.html" name="Spotlight" scrolling="AUTO" valign="middle" width=278 height=195 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 frameborder=0 >< /iframe>

just replace "spotlight.html" with the html page that has your news in it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum