TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

tables tables tables...

Page: 1 Reply
tags between them...and that work...but I can't adjust the amount of space between them. But when I put the TD tags with   characters, the space between the 2nd and 3rd table is adjustable??? Help please!!! I hope I'd explained this properly. Thanks.
Apr 9th 2002#40836 Report
Hi...I need help laying out my tables. I have one table consisting of other tables. My problem is I don't know how to lay them out the way I want it. Here is the site. http://www26.brinkster.com/matrix07/test.asp

I have 3 nested tables on top, I want to move the 2nd and 3rd table abit to the right so that it looks even. I try putting
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40841 Report
That's easy..

put this in the < table > tag cellpadding="5" cellspacing="2" border="0"

Should work
Reply with Quote Reply
between the two tables. That worked but I can't ajust the amount of space. Then I tried for the second and third table, and I'm able to adjust the amount of space by either adding or deleting the amount of . I can't do that for the space between the first and second table. I'd tried using but that doesn't work. Any ideas??? Thanks for your reply by the way.
Apr 10th 2002#41147 Report
hey sidefx

well, you see how I have three tables beside each other on top. I want to insert spaces between 1st table and second, and second and third. I tried using
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 10th 2002#41154 Report
I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Can you draw out something in photoshop or show the tables you're making.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 10th 2002#41155 Report
hi...sorry for the confusion. Ok...well, you see on my page
the first table consist of a news iframe, second table has images, and the third table is a shoutbox. I want to set spaces between the indivudual tables so it looks better.

table 1 table 2 table 3
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 10th 2002#41164 Report
dont put them in seperate tables. that's just extra useless code that the browser has to render.

start your table, then add one row, in that row put 3 columns. use cellpadding and cellspacing to space them out. If that doesn't give you the exact thing you want, make a transparent 1px by 1px gif file and use the img properties to stretch it to the size you need giving you the space you desire between cells.

When you do this, put the img in a table cell of it's own

it would be like this

table row iframe img iframe img iframe /row /table
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum