TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Window scroller question

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 5th 2002#29626 Report
Okay, I've looked at tons of different window scrollers such as the "news" one on the main page of this site and I have a question...

Is it possible to create a window that -doesn't- have any exact positioning? I'm developing a web site where the main design is positioned in the middle of the page no matter how large the browser window is. Due to this, I can't give the scroller window an exact position since the distance from the browser borders will vary depending on how large the browser window is.

Is it possible to load it into a cell of a table somehow? Cuz if I can't figure out how to get this to work I'm going to have to revert to the old frame trick and snap the outside elements to the inner borders of the frames and load the content in the middle area. I -could- use an iframe tag, I know, but I'd like to support NS below the 6+ mark.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Ta,
-Jonny
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 6th 2002#29679 Report
You can try to put the layer in a table and use relative positioning instead of absolute. If that doesn't work, this will http://dansteinman.com/dynduo/en/widthheight.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum