TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

FREE FTP host

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 7th 2001#22650 Report
anyone know of a good free server that utilizes FTP? im strapped for cash and im tryin to set up a blogger, but i can seem to make envy.nu work with it

any suggestions? much would be appreciated, thanks :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 7th 2001#22651 Report
50megs.com
But having never used their service i can't say if its a good host or not.

alot of free hosts are bogged down now because so many go out of business and people are always jumping around getting new ones.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 7th 2001#22655 Report
i'm looking for one too.. but since i have two offers from friends to sponser my space, i don't have a problem..

f2s is stopping next year,
best solution, hook up with a friend who's already on a paid server and share the cost..
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 7th 2001#22689 Report
f2s has already been going down hill long before they decided to shut down their free stuff. Thats the fate of free hosts. To many users, bogs down the system. It just doesn't pay to be free to a million people who refuse to pay for hosting. lol Because if they don't want to pay for hosting then they aren't too likely to click on the ads and buy something from a sponcer.

but hell i bet f2s will get a few new users on their pay hosting. works for them.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum