TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I need help

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 28th 2005#167045 Report
Ok, I started to write my website with the layout I designed and I'm having problems with a few things.

Edit:

Ok I fixed my previous problem, but now I'm have some issues when I want to place the content in my pages.

What I'd need is someone with some experience with HTML, XHTML and possibly CSS that could help me.

Don't get me wrong I don't want someone that will write it for me, I only need answer on a few issues I have while trying to put this layout together.

I know people ususally don't want to do this but I wouldn't ask much, just a few explanations... I could ask all my question here though, but it'd be alot longer. anyway let me know
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2005#167124 Report
pretty please :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2005#167125 Report
Just ask the questions ... :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2005#167128 Report
ah, well ok here it is... I uploaded what I got so far. [edit] oops, forgot the link: http://www.slightlyoutoffocus.com/layout2.htm[/edit]

My problem is about the content box. My content will be in the white area, but obviously I may need more place then that. So that's why I made an extension that can connect to the middle and the footer just fine ( THIS IMAGE ).

I just don't know how to place the two content images... I mean, you cannot write text on an image can you? So I had to make the top white field as a background, but then if I want my "extension" field to go down by itself, I need to put it as a background as well... so how's this possible? You cannot make two background in a cell, can you?

So I'm a little confuse, I tried many things and got many headaches, but I'm clueless. Anyone has a solution for me?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 2nd 2005#167172 Report
lol, I hate to "spam" if you can call that spam, but I really need some help. I'm stuck at that point and you are my only ressource.

I could maybe dance for you to show how desperate I am..
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 18th 2005#167638 Report
Just my opinion but I would prolly use something like a news scroller to fit the content in the space you already have instead of adding that extension image. Things could get messy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2005#167643 Report
Wha, a reply to this thread! Amazing! :P

Yeah, I realized what I wanted to do was kinda complicated for no reason. I didn't want to use an iframe for the whole content though, so I just manually added the 'extension' body on the pages that had more content... It's longer, but that's the only way I found.

Thanks for the repply though
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum