TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Just can't figure it out

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 23rd 2001#14238 Report
Would anyone like to take a look at the source code of this page I'm making for my work. I can't figure out why the cells, colored blue and purple, get longer as the main content gets longer. I know this is such a hassle question but just wanted to put it out there because I'm ready to bust my monitor hehe. Thanks in advance. - Jase
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 23rd 2001#14295 Report
I'm sorry, but for me they are staying the same size no matter what size my browser window is, and I didn't look at the code, but I'm guessing that they are set as "Percentages(%)" instead of Pixels.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 24th 2001#14322 Report
oops sorry let me clarify a little more... the blue and purple cells get longer if i were to add more stuff to the main content. In other words the main content is the direct variable whereas the blue and purple cells are the indirect variables.

Also thanks matt for you response.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 24th 2001#14330 Report
They're supposed to get longer because that's how tables work. What I'd do is create a separate table for the blue and a separate table for the purple with width and height tags defined as absolute pixel values.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 24th 2001#14344 Report
You know I think I got it. Thanks Hunk, making seperate tables did the trick although i didn't exactly apply it to the blue and purple cells... whatever, it works, YES!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum