TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Photoshop/Image ready to make blog journal layouts?

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 3rd 2004#163459 Report
I'm sure everyone knows what a blog journal is. Xanga, Live Journal, My Space...etc... I know of people that make their own layouts with cool animations and cursors and scroll bars and other graphics that decorate the top header, border, etc. I want to learn how to do this. I used to know a tad of html, basic editing. But I totally forgot. Can you use photoshop/image ready, and then grab the code to insert it into your blog journal? You can obviously create websites with these programs. But I'm not really making a website. I just need to put in code to make these "layouts." Can someone give me an outline of how to do this? I generally know how to create it in the program, but how to go about getting it up to work on the internet.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 5th 2004#163540 Report
I would suggest you consider this combination of programs:

- Adobe Photoshop / ImageReady (to design layout etc...)
- Macromedia Dreamweaver (to edit html code etc)
- CSS (within Dreamweaver to add style)

Use photoshop to design and slice up the content of your design. Open the generated HTML page in Dreamweaver to edit and use CSS to add style...

good luck...
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 5th 2004#163543 Report
More like:

- Adobe Photoshop (for layout).
- Notepad or any pure HTML editors i.e. HomeSite (to code the rest and for stylesheets).
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum