TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

ProjectMX site help

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 21st 2001#13894 Report
Hey guys,
I started doing sites a little while ago and im having a hard time with Netscape compatibilities. The site is at http://www.projectmotocross.com Can someone take a look and see what im doing wrong? something with the background is messed up and so is the dropdown menu. The drop downs i learned from this site in the tutorials. Thanks! But please help me...i think im messing something up with the tables? not sure
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2001#13915 Report
Well Netscape handles the drop down menus (layers exactly) very poorly. Especially when you try to resize the browser. I don't know how the new Netscape handles it, but I'm not counting on them handling it very well.

About the background, sorry, I don't see anything wrong with it. Did you fix it?

One thing I did notice, is that if you decide not to use the menu after you've opened it, it doesn't close when you move your mouse off of it. If you want to fix that, put a layer underneath your menu layer, and make it slightly bigger than the menu, so that the sides stick out at least 7-10 pixels. Then put a transparent gif inside of it (the same size as the layer), and make the mouseover properties of that gif hide ALL layers.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum