TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

mini popup calender to select a date, then put into field

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 8th 2004#161213 Report
Hello,
I wish to create a mini calender that pops up when 'select date' is clicked and then when the user clicks on a date in the calender, the calender closes and then the date they clicked on is input into a field on the original page (where 'select date' link is).

I beleive this is possible, because ive seen it somewhere :-)

i assume i will need to use PHP and possibly mysql to acheive this.

I also need it to be so that i can log-on and then add specific dates to the calender to be selected.
This is because i want the user to know that for example they can only choose 8th 10th 18th of october for example, and all the other dates are unclickable.

i had a really long good look on hotscripts.com and couldnt find anything like this.

does anyone have any experience with this, or know a script? Any help or where to look, or what to read would be really appreciated!!

regards,,

coogie
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 8th 2004#161214 Report
You need to look under the Javascript section of Hotscripts, not the PHP section. The only server-side part would be to make certain dates available. The actual pop-up and form-filling part would be handled with javascript.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 8th 2004#161215 Report
ah thanks
i had a look at all of them! hehe
i cant afford to pay for one though

the tigra_cal is pretty much exactly what i want, except for the most important part. i want to be able to limit the days they can select, because it is to select a course start date.

any ideas how to tweak to acheive???

thanks again
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum