TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Drop Menu Help...

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 4th 2004#157625 Report
Hi,
On you TeamPhotoshop webapge, the mouseover drop down menu effect is pretty badass so I wanted to put it on my webpage. However, it's not easy figuring out how someone did it when looking at Sourse Code... and I looked a DynamicDrive.com but they did not have quite what I was looking for. In any case, I was wondering if you could tell me how you made the menu drop down on a mouseover. Thanks!

- MoonFlare(V3)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2004#157639 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2004#157649 Report
Thank you but I do not have Dreamweaver and I don't have the money to purchase it. If someone has a pur eHTML approach to creating the same effect, please let me know...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2004#157666 Report
You don't need Dreamweaver. It makes it easier to do, but Pank's tutorial is more than sufficient to get the menus done
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2004#157791 Report
sidez is correct; pank walks you through a step by step with basically cut-n-paste code already done. No dreamweaver req'd. Be sure to come back and paste a link to the webpage once you've got the drop downs in place--we'd like to see the results!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum