TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Probs......

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 5th 2001#1013 Report
Ok....I've got the hard part done, now how do I make it so the buttons actually have links. When I upload the [image (html)] file, it looses the hyperlinks somewhere along the way. Right now I have NO idea where to put the hyperlinks in this code.

It's all jumbled up and cluster-fucked....

http://www.angelfire.com/on/newmuzic

Look at the code in the left frame.

Thanks in advance,
Mattboy Slim
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2001#1014 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2001#1018 Report
well, first of all. all of your links contain only the # symbol. No link at all. Second you arent targeting the frame that they are supposed to be loaded in. Each image that is supposed to load a page into the content frame of your site should be linked to an actual file. Secondly, I did not find a closing for the < a href=" tag. You open it but never add < / a> to close it. Make them link to actual files and close the tags and it should work fine.

On a side note. I don't really like the layout that much. the interface is way too big and takes way too long to load. The gradient that is in the left frame does not continue over into the frame beside it. Makes it look very sloppy. Maybe a flat bgcolor or image? Dunno, thats just my opinion.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2001#1020 Report
Oh, the site is not there to be pretty or functional.....it's just experimental.

But I still can't find what you are talking about.

This damn javascript stuff screws me up every time.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 6th 2001#1027 Report
its not in the javascript. Its basic HTML. you have opened a < a href=" > tag but you never close it. Then you are only targeting the page you have open with the links. Hence the # symbol.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 6th 2001#1035 Report
I wiped it out now........starting over again.

That was basically just an experiment to see exactly how ImageReady exported HTML.

...not very well I guess....

Well anyways, end of this post...problem no longer exists....................................for now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum