TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

shoot...i didn't want to ask this

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 15th 2001#13258 Report
Man, I've looked EVERYWHERE, and I cannot find a tutorial, or any other information on a colored drop down menu. The info that I have found is just to select something, where I need one where you click the arrow, choose your selection, and once clicked, the page automaticallly goes there. Here's an example.

Idunno maybe I suck at searching for stuff. Anyway, please point me in the direction of a tutorial, or just tell me right here, I don't care. Thanks everyone! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2001#13264 Report
The colors of the menu can be done with CSS.

As for the code for the menu...generally people dont mind if you look at the source. So check out the source and look for the code of the drop-down menu. Its not hard to find. It will start with the <.form> tag ( without the period ).
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2001#13387 Report
Ok here's what I've got so far: ( link )

But I don't know how to make the page jump to another page when one is selected.

And I don't know why "start" doesn't show up right away, ya know, like a title for the menu or something.

And is there a way to make the little box with the down arrow colored??

Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2001#13393 Report
im sure somebody knows how to do this. :confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2001#13395 Report
look back in the source of that page where you pulled the code for the menu down. There is a javascript at the top of the page you need for it to make the menu jump. I can tell the code is from a dreamweaver extension too, because it's got the crappy variable names that dreamweaver makes up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum