TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Rollover inside another rollover

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 4th 2004#152446 Report
What I have are tabs across the top of the page. Each has a rollover state for over and select. When the tab is selected, a set of buttons will appear on the left hand side of the page. Each tab across the top brings up a different set of buttons. What I want is to be able to give the green buttons on the left had side of the page a rollover state. The only way I could get it to work, it would put all the buttons on top of each other and they would never go away. Can anyone please help me figure out the problem? I am using photoshop 7.0 and ImageReady 7.0.
Thanks,
Brandon
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2004#152448 Report
What you want is some CSS/DHTML navigation script. Check out the resources section or the client side code section to find information on rollover menus.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2004#152450 Report
[QUOTE=random]What you want is some CSS/DHTML navigation script. Check out the resources section or the client side code section to find information on rollover menus.[/QUOTE]

That really doesn't help much. I am a novice photoshoper. Can you give a little more insight please?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 8th 2004#152784 Report
I don't belive what he's talking about has anything to do with photoshop. It concerns Dynamic HTML (DHTML) and Cascasding Style Sheets (CSS). I'm guessing you want to make a navigation menu. Try looking at DHTML code at www.dynamicdrive.com . You can mod the code to have the menus look like what you want them too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum