TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Suggestion for scipt usage

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 29th 2004#149235 Report
im at the moment building a website for a small custom guitar company owned by a friend of mine.

My friend wants hes customers to be able to go to this site and login to an account that he sets up from some sort of control panel or whatever, he dont want people to be able to register from a form or anything on the site, he wants it to be more private and do it himself - so only hes cutomers gets account acces.

Anyways, the customers should be directed to that specific customers own page when that customer logs in.
Maybe something like a welcome 'name of customer' theres 2 messages waiting for you, click here to read...lol or whatEVER!! :D

The whole idea with this is that my friend wants whoever of hes customers that logs in to go to hes og hers own page to check for updates on what my friend is making for him or her, with some nice photos and descriptions.
Also it would be nice if it there were to be some way that the customer could easyli write a message to my friend through the customers account gui and as almost mentioned in the same way, recieve messages back - like a formmail or whatnot.

ofcos the whole thing needs to be highly customiseable, since it needs to suit the rest of the design i made.

i been searching hotscripts for a coupple of days, and tryed atleast a dousin different scripts, but i havent been able to find anything that came close to above described...

But im thinking to myself, this isnt an odd request at all, there must be atleast a bunch of you that have come across clients wanting something like this for themselves on sites you were hired to build for them... or maybe some of you are you using this thing on your own sites ...?

anyways, i need a reccomendation for what script(s) to use, to get this thing kicking, preferable a free GPL script... im tired of testing worthless pieces of ****code if you catch my drift...

kudoos to whoever succeed to help me
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2004#149295 Report
I havent seen any scripts like this either. I could make you something like this to your specifications. though I cant do it for free, i am very good and pretty cheap as of now.

Endat
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2004#149301 Report
hmm, sounds interesting.
DO you have any references so i can take a look at some of your work?

send me a pm with your messenger addy so we can talk
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2004#149329 Report
Pm sent

Endat
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2004#149353 Report
umm ya dude, wake up please...i returned that pm a while ago, check your inbox.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2004#149363 Report
gotcha .. MSN me, I'll hear it.

Endat
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum