TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

A begginers question:

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 11th 2001#12573 Report
I use photoshop 5.5 to create my website, slice it in image ready, then i put it into html. The problem is i dont know where to put the tables because it doesnt let me put a table over or between the photoshop slices and thats where i need it. I need a table that will hold links and text, not one made on photoshop. Should I just not make websites as the full browser on photoshop and have separate images? Or what.. :confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2001#12579 Report
it might help if we had a screen shot of your site so we might be able to visualize it better. what i dont understand is why you want a table to be able to hold links when the links can be right on the image with the Rectangle Image Map Tool or the Circle Image Map Tool or the Polygon Image Map Tool

and by the way those can be found in ImageReady if you already didn't know
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2001#12596 Report
well really all I need is the html code for to put an image boarder around a table... such as in the website www.fullwormage.com in that main table.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12689 Report
you just need to use the rectangular selection tool to do that. but with the edges rounded i think.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum