TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

MultiQuestion

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12462 Report
I have a couple questions???

1: Umm u know the whole scroller thing i put my image on the layer with mouseOVer and stuff but it still has this blue border aroudn it like it has like a link underlined or something.

2: Umm well i have started on my site and have just added the new scroller and apart from that little hassle it is goign pretty sweet. Umm i need to know where to get a search engine in my site like u know altavista but like fully customizable, so i can use my own design to go with the theme.

Thnx
**** i think i forgot something.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12463 Report
It filtered S H I T. Guess i cant use that word. I will have to stick to Shiz.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12472 Report
Where is everyone???
Ohwell i thought of the other question i coudlnt think of before.

3: Is there any script that when you place your mouse over a button some text can appear in a different spot. But not like tool tip text or anything, Anyway to do this with out making a rollover??
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12500 Report
1: Umm u know the whole scroller thing i put my image on the layer with mouseOVer and stuff but it still has this blue border aroudn it like it has like a link underlined or something.

in the img tag, put 'border=0' at the end of the tag.

www.webmonkey.com

Learn HTML, stop using that wysiwyg.

2: Umm well i have started on my site and have just added the new scroller and apart from that little hassle it is goign pretty sweet. Umm i need to know where to get a search engine in my site like u know altavista but like fully customizable, so i can use my own design to go with the theme.

Just about every search engine will give you the code to put one on your website. Just look for it.

3: Is there any script that when you place your mouse over a button some text can appear in a different spot. But not like tool tip text or anything, Anyway to do this with out making a rollover??

Again, www.w3c.org . Familiarize yourself with layers and showing/hiding layers in DHTML.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12507 Report
I'm not sure if you want a search engine script for yahoo of lycos or one for your own site. http://atomz.com is a search engine for your site. You should check it out and it works wonders of you have a large site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12510 Report
yeah Nix, I'm using Atomz for the Courthouse site I'm working on. I love it. It works great.

The free one is plain and redirects you to their site, but the pay one is awesome. I'm just testing the free one right now, until I get the OK from the County to buy the Pay one.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2001#12623 Report
thnx all. I will go work now. muahahahha.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum