TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

help someone

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 31st 2004#146875 Report
Im having problems with fitting my layout in my web space i used 800x600 and also 1024x768 here is the code i used do anyone have a code to help me fit my layout and also heres a link to my page to see my problem .http://members.blackplanet.com/ladieorganic/

[HTML]

[/HTML]
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2004#146877 Report
I'm not sure what it was.. But it sure messed up the forum layout.

How do you want it to fit?.. I'm not sure what you're refering to
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2004#146884 Report
I Want My Whole Layout To Fit In The Fram I Dont Want To Change The Layout Size I Know It Can Fit But I Must Be Using The Wronge Code I Dont Want People To Scroll Down Just Hit The Page And Bam Their It Is Or If They Do Have To Scroll What Code Do I Use To Make The Layout Fit The Wigth Is Good But The Hight Is The Problem Ive Been Asking This For Over A Year And No One Ever Gives Me A Code They Tell Me To Make It Biger And I Do And Then I Have To Scroll Forever. I Dont Want That Help Please Im Beggin Now
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2004#146895 Report
If you want your layout to fit nicely in a every user's browser window, you're out of luck. Whatever the HTML code specifies the image size to be, or the browser you use defaults it to, is how it'll stay. Since screen resolutions change from user to user, it'll be difficult to design for all resolutions without making sacrifices. And that's not the only problem, some people tend to have their browser in windowed mode and not maximized, you can't really avoid that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2004#146903 Report
[QUOTE=ladieorganic]I Want My Whole Layout To Fit In The Fram I Dont Want To Change The Layout Size I Know It Can Fit But I Must Be Using The Wronge Code I Dont Want People To Scroll Down Just Hit The Page And Bam Their It Is Or If They Do Have To Scroll What Code Do I Use To Make The Layout Fit The Wigth Is Good But The Hight Is The Problem Ive Been Asking This For Over A Year And No One Ever Gives Me A Code They Tell Me To Make It Biger And I Do And Then I Have To Scroll Forever. I Dont Want That Help Please Im Beggin Now[/QUOTE]

I thought I was bad with run - on sentences, but that is just too much to read.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2004#146918 Report
[QUOTE=ladieorganic]I Want My Whole Layout To Fit In The Fram I Dont Want To Change The Layout Size I Know It Can Fit But I Must Be Using The Wronge Code I Dont Want People To Scroll Down Just Hit The Page And Bam Their It Is Or If They Do Have To Scroll What Code Do I Use To Make The Layout Fit The Wigth Is Good But The Hight Is The Problem Ive Been Asking This For Over A Year And No One Ever Gives Me A Code They Tell Me To Make It Biger And I Do And Then I Have To Scroll Forever. I Dont Want That Help Please Im Beggin Now[/QUOTE]

I want my whole layout to fit in the frame. I don't want to change the layout size. I know it can fit, but i must be using the wrong code. I don't want people to scroll down. Just hit the page and bam, there it is. Or if they do have to scroll, what code do i use to make the layout fit.

The width is good but the height is the problem. I've been asking this for over a year and no one ever gives a code. They tell me to make it bigger and i do and then i have to scroll forever. I don't want that. Help.. Please, I'm begging now.

Proper sentence structuring does help when asking for help. Its so difficult to read when every other word starts with a cap letter.

Anyways, like moochan mentioned, there's no way that you can code to fit all the resolution. All you can do is code for a standard(800x600) and fix it to that size. Or use a popup window where the size is fixed.

Another way, which is the most tedious one is to code seperate pages for each res. Use some server or client side coding to check their res and forward them to their's.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2004#146926 Report
lol this is a forum righ?t For a minute I thought my mother was sending me this. This is the internet sweeties not a writing class, and if im going to get screamed on about my writing "DONT HELP ME " Who ever started this forum please check the people you let sign up isnt this for help not a writing class.

Time to close this forum good bye all
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2004#146934 Report
Someone needs their meds.

You will get better help and more responses when your posts are legible. and I wasn't yelling at you, so relax.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum