TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

pop-ups

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12368 Report
hey i was wondering how you make pop up windows just like this.

i think how to make one of them pop up but only in one specific size window. if i were to do two pop ups like that on the same page the window would pop up in the same size. but since im going to be using this for my portfolio the pictures are going to be all different sizes. so does anyone have any idea how each link could have a different pop up window size?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2001#12392 Report
My same question back in March:

http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112&highlight=javascript

But you will get quite a few negative comments about pop-up windows from this forum. Not from me, but they are out there.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12480 Report
i never had a problem with using that script. i knew that. i just want to know how i can have multiple pop-up windows on my page that open in different sizes. because again im using it for my portfolio. so all my images aren't the same size. so how could i use that script if it opens in that one specific size....
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12509 Report
Oh, I get what you mean now.

Well until I find a workaround, you might just try centering them all in the same size window for now. Unless the image size changes drastically from image to image.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2001#12563 Report
thats the thing. some might be a small logo I have done or maybe a small image. and then it might be a screen shot of a website i have made or something. so I'd really like to know if anyone knows the script for individual sizes for each pop-up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum