TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Text on a PS image, using Dreamweaver.

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 19th 2004#142843 Report
Ok so what im doing is have this PS website template and Sliced it all up... imported it all into dreamweaver...

Now what i want to do is have the center part for text and it needs to be Editable... with out going into photoshop and changing the image... i just want to open up dreamweaver or w/e and just type...

I tryed to put everything into a frame... but it doesn't line up right, and tryed to set the text spot as a background image so i can type over it, but it tiles everywhere...

is there some way i can do this??

the website example is here.

http://members.shaw.ca/nathanengler/Promotions%20Site/images/ps16.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2004#142987 Report
I had this problem when first using slices...

basically.... what i would do is to position everything using CSS... (thats what i am doing at the moment in fact ) then... you can create a DIV which will let you change the text just as you would change any other text in dreamweaver. It's that easy

For future reference...... Don't use Frames as lots of browsers do not support them or have different meanings so that the page will not come out right

Hope that helps

Marc
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 8th 2004#144763 Report
Eh...If you have the pic sliced up and in a table, you could delete the pic in that table and set it as a cellbackground instead wich leaves the cell editable. If you're also using iframe in that cell, you can make it transparent with just a ittiebitty code on the main page and on the iframesrc...

Patric.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum