TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Connecting Cell Help!

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 7th 2001#11908 Report
Ok look at my webpage

http://www.angelfire.com/ga3/CUptoW555

See how the top bar doesnt connect with the rest? I have made the cellpadding and cellspacing equal to zero, I looked the the actual image to see if i made it black alittle at the bottom. I made all the link borders equal to zero also. I looked at the HTML to see if I did anything weird or different than normal, but the thing is, I DIDNT do anything weird, click on any one of my buttons to see my old webpage. And before I did it and it worked but this time it just didnt work! PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Its extremely annoying!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2001#11996 Report
Someone PLEASE must know!!!!

PLEASE!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12089 Report
working!!!!

Rogue
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12094 Report
Well, depending on what program you are using it might put the text between the top and the bottom images. Just a guess.

, I looked the the actual image to see if i made it black alittle at the bottom.
-Thats the only other thing I could think of unless you could just move the top images down a couple of pixels.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12102 Report
OMG That is so dumb that deker closed what i posted in Advanced Photoshop Help

Deker why do u hate me!?!?

I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO DESERVE IT!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12109 Report
You know not to cross post. And my point is that some people only read certain forums. So if anyone was going to answer your question, it would be in the correct forum. Doesn't that make sense? Just because someone doesn't reply doesn't give you the right to post a message in every forum just to make sure people saw it. If you look at this post, you'll see that 45 people have seen it. So that means either 45 people didn't know the answer to your question, or 45 people think you should figure it out on your own, or any combination of the two. I don't have anything against you, but if you cross post, then I'll close one of them. So will MBB or Pank or Fig. It's not like I'm out to get you or anything. Just follow the rules and everyone gets along fine.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12111 Report
Originally posted by CUptoW555
Someone PLEASE must know!!!!

PLEASE!!!

Did you get my email

Rogue
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12113 Report
I would suggest starting over, and instead of using images to do your little white border, just do a nested table like I explained how to do earlier. Also, I would recommend not using colspan and rowspan so much. Just use nested tables instead. There is a lot less that could go wrong.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12118 Report
Thank you deker... im sorry about before :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12119 Report
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH roguenroll

I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!

If you EVER need ANYTHING Just ask!!!

I owe you!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

:D :D :D :D :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum