TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Table Help!

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11855 Report
Ok I just want to know how Leihu did this....

Look at all of the tables and see how to borders are about 1pixel thick and are a different color and they DONT look like this...

Cell 1 Cell 2
Cell 3 Cell 4

see how when i do it the border looks almost 3d or something, I hate that .......how did Leihu do his?!?!

(it would be really nice if Leihu could tell me himself :p)

http://www.leihu.com/index2.shtml
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11879 Report
all you have to do it alter the table border. or cell border. so in the table or cell script just put border="0"
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11884 Report
Actually, that would make it have no border at all, and you wouldn't even know there was a table there.

There are actually two tables there. First you make a table to the dimensions you want, and make the background color of the table the color you want the borders to be. Then you make another table inside of the first one, with cellpadding="1" in it. Then make the background of that new table to the same color as your page background. So basically there is one table hiding another one, but with 1 pixel breaks in it. Get it?

Next time, try looking at the source of the page, and you just may learn something.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2001#11901 Report
Thanks makes perfect sence!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12708 Report
Ok wait... I thought it made perfect sence but I tried what you said and it still looks the same... look

http://www.angelfire.com/ga3/CUptoW555/links.html

Whats the problem?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum