TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

scrollbars

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 8th 2004#141379 Report
hey,

im using an Iframe and i want to change the graphics (just have a scroll up and down arrow and not the ...stick thing? heh sorry i dont know what its calles) or just change the colors of it. how?
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 8th 2004#141391 Report
i think the only way to do this is to take out the I Frame and replace it with a News Scroller

The one pank uses on TeamPS is over at : http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?t=104
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 8th 2004#141395 Report
http://www.maketemplate.com/scrollbar/

You do it with Microsoft's proprietary CSS hack. It only works in Internet Explorer though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 9th 2004#141507 Report
I'm not sure I know what you mean...But if you mean to change the looks on the iframe's scrollbar, place this on the page within the iframe and edit to your satisfaction...You'll have to replace the "tagthingie" with < or > of course ;)

"tagthingie" style type="text/css" "tagthingie"
"tagthingie"!--
body {
scrollbar-face-color: #EEF1F1;
scrollbar-highlight-color: #EEF1F1;
scrollbar-shadow-color: #EEF1F1;
scrollbar-3dlight-color: #cccccc;
scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000;
scrollbar-track-color: #EEF1F1;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #cccccc;
}
--"tagthingie"
"tagthingie"/style "tagthingie"
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 9th 2004#141543 Report
He wanted to change the graphics, and you can't do that with a built in scroller. Do what lazyroll said and install that css box with the javascript scroller.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 9th 2004#141545 Report
when using that scroller, can you "name" it and use it like a frame? or do you have to make a seperate one for each part of the site?
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 11th 2004#141824 Report
are you talking 'bout lazyrolls tip, the javascript scroller ? In that case I can't help you ;)

but the css snutt I posted, have to be inserted in the iframe sourcefiles, or you might be able to press it into a css file for all the iframe sourcefiles - thus, one css for the mainpage, and one for the iframe source file...depending...

ah...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 11th 2004#141839 Report
[QUOTE=TaWoo]when using that scroller, can you "name" it and use it like a frame? or do you have to make a seperate one for each part of the site?[/QUOTE]

If I am understanding you correctly, then if you want that javascript scroller on each page, put it in a seperate file (just the javascript code in the header) with a .js file extension and link that page in the header of each page, < script src="./...." >< / script >

and you will have to use the code for each page from there.

The only gotcha is you cannot have the same name for something on the same page.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum