TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

php bug/glitch

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 25th 2004#139452 Report
i built a board for a friend. phpBB for the record.

i have never had any problems w/ their software. in fact, i love it. BUT...funny thing is occuring with this new board.

posts sometimes double or triple themselves

and if you try to edit it, it does it again!

the host responded by upgrading their php script (is that the right language?) but i still see it occuring on the board. its killing conversations.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 25th 2004#139486 Report
What version are you using?

phpBB 2.2 is still in the Beta stages, so if you installed that on there are probably plenty of bugs.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 26th 2004#139497 Report
A PHP bug? I doubt it, unless youre using 5.0 for some reason. And even that would be very unlikely. Its probably the board you're using. Is anything different from the 'norm'?
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 2nd 2004#140355 Report
there are plenty of php bugs. lol this is why there are updates. they run php4

in any case, really i am asking if someone is familiar with the problem. if so, i will pay them to do the work. i am to the point that i am not interested in brainstorming on it myself, i just wanna pay someone that knows exactly what it is. its a phpbb board - but i have never seen it on any phpbb board (2.0.6) that i have owned, built or worked on.

any takers?
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 8th 2004#141307 Report
Is the server slow? Sometimes when there is a slow response from the server if you hit the submit button several times you get several posts. Happens on the phpBB board often.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum