TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

"this file has been downloaded" -script

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 23rd 2004#139137 Report
Am I in search of...Do anyone know where to get one ? I have searched but I must be tyoing something wrong or typing the wrong words 'coz I do not get any good results.

Patric.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2004#139144 Report
Theres one for php at phpfreaks.com. Or you could search for 'image upload tutorial php' - its the same as uploading an image except you don't include a mime type (or specify a different one).

tom

*edit - yeah I just realized that thats probably not what you wanted. You have a file on your site and you want to be able to tell your viewers how many times other viewers have downloaded it. Im not sure what Id search for, or exactly hwo to go about making one, but its probably pretty easy to find on Google.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2004#139159 Report
This could be accomplished using any type of site statistics software, and just query the database for how many times that file has been hit. I've never done it, but since I normally already have site statistics software running, I'd do it that way to keep from reinventing the wheel.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum