TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Mozilla / Javascript problem(s)... :(

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 5th 2004#136208 Report
can someone please tell me why my gallery code doesn't work in Mozilla ? (it works fine in IE6)
When I click on an image in Mozilla, nothing happens...i don't even get a lousy error.

this is the gallery: http://tcorp.de/site4/?page=gallery.html&music=off

code on page to call an image
[CODE][b][a HREF="#" onmousedown=loadimage('7') class="categorypics"] ---thumbnail image here--- [/a][/b][/CODE] (a simple "link" to "#" there the "onmousedown" does the actual action)

code in js file for "loadimage"
[CODE]
function loadimage(im,op)
{
if (checkb.checked ){
if (!op=="1"){window.open('dgal.html?picnum='+im+'&nw=yes','nwin','width=800,height=440,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=no,left=10');}else
{window.open('dgal.html?picnum='+im+'&nw=yes','nwin','width=580,height=680,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=no,top=20');}
}
else{
window.location.href ='dgal.html?picnum='+im;
}
}
// the "op" param is optional

[/CODE] (if checkbox on page is checked, page that shows image is opened in new window...if not, page that shows image is opened in same window. The "op" param is to choose a window size format)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2004#136350 Report
Maybe it's because Mozilla only lives by the W3C standards, whilst IE is compatible with all kinds of weird coding. Try checking your code...

BTW, I'm just guessing (dunno crap ;) :D )
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 11th 2004#137205 Report
I got it to work by adding an ID to the checkbox and using getElementById to point to the object.
Apparently Mozilla doesn't like objects that aren't "defined".
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum