TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Please someone help me heh I am in html hell

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 29th 2003#135267 Report
I am having an incredably hard time figuring out how to get this html e-mail to work. I have the design with all the images, and I have the text someone please help heh. aim godlike9903 or just post here its extremely important.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2003#135271 Report
Um...what?

I'm a tad comfused, are you trying to put html tags into an e-mail, or are you trying to make an e-mail link tag? To make an e-mail link tag, type < a href = mailto:blah_blah@blah.com > [email]Blah_blah@blah.com[/email] < /a> (Minus the spaces, of course. Otherwise, to find some good tutorials go to http://www.w3schools.com

*Edit*
Ok, here's what he needs, he's got a layout issue, more than anything. He essentially need a good tables tutorial, for dreamweaver. Unfortunately, though I've tried to help him where I could, I don't have dreamweaver in front of me, and don't quite know it like the back of my hand, as I do photoshop.

Any takers?

Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2004#136357 Report
I don't get it... dreamweaver tables? How much more simple can it get? Give us some more information on what you want. :confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum