TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I need help, it would be appreciated!

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 10th 2003#128315 Report
Hey guys I am new to web design and I love it! I get tons of enjoyment out of making layouts and learning to make new effects and such. There is one problem, I do not know how to take that really cool layout i made in photoshop and code it.. I would love to learn and was wondering if anybody knew of some great tutorials (not hybridfusion - already did them) on how to code and such, or maybe somebody could personally teach me. I have heard that php and asp are the "new" thing and if that is trus I would like to learn that. Thanks I really appreciate it and I hope this is answered soon. I have dreamweaver 4 and photoshop 7.0 by the way.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 10th 2003#128318 Report
u're set if u have both of those progs. just create your slices in photoshop so u don't have to mess with tables in dreamweaver. then export for web, do some dreamweaver fine tuning and u're on your way.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 10th 2003#128321 Report
In dreamweaver should I only make 1 layout table? and make many layout cells for my slices? what is the best way to slice? make the slices and then crop them? Explain please... ure much to vague, I know its annoying but iam new..
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 17th 2003#129298 Report
Go to http://www.hybridfusion.com and go to the slicing tutorial he has. It's good.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum