TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Odd Behavior of Top Banner - phpBB/backimages?

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 6th 2003#127941 Report
http://dreamsforsale.net/forums

The original template i downloaded did the same thing. Notice how in IE it seems to reload itself every now and then (when the mouse moves off of it, usually), and the banner doesn't even show up in Firebird/Mozilla.

All i did was change the banner URL and the colors of the skin in the css of the original template. I don't know where to go to edit such a thing as this backimage problem.

When you right click the banner, it refers you to some file_12 (or 13?) gif. Apparently it is a transparent gif over the banner. I tried simply deleting that gif, and of course i just got a large red x over the banner...

How can i get rid of this transparent gif/backimage thing? I want JUST the banner to be up there.

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 6th 2003#127953 Report
Is that a regular install of phpBB with a new skin? I am not noticing anything weird and I am using IE at the moment.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 7th 2003#127992 Report
Yes, just normal phpBB with a template involved. Even with the defaut banner/colors of the template, the banner was still doing it.

I just checked in IE, and you're right, it's not doing anything weird. I swear it was earlier today, and it seems to go off and on (as stupid as that sounds).

It still isn't showing up in Mozilla/Firebird, at least that stays fairly consistent.

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum