TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Things are getting complicated.

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 2nd 2003#123106 Report
Ok, I'm having a little problem here ... or maybe not ... hopefully someone can help me decide.

Anyway. I have my new layout up and I'm trying to stay away from using I-frames, so in this layout, I have none. To me, this is an accomplishment, but also, it's bringing up a small problem.

Some of my pages need to be put into folders, that way everything is all nice and organized and I can do updates to any page easily. BUT ... to do that ... I have to upload every single piece of art in the layout to every folder I have. This is kinda lame. I'm wondering, is there any other way that I can have the same layouts in every folder, but without having to upload all the .jpg files for the layout to all the folders?

I usually use i-frames for my layouts, so I've never had to deal with this problem ... now I do.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 2nd 2003#123110 Report
You can either link to the whole file like http://www.yourdomain.com/yourfile.jpg

or just do ../yourfile.jpg to go up a directory. If it's up two directories, you do ../../yourfile.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 2nd 2003#123113 Report
Oh. Wow. I thought about that, but ... lol. *slaps himself* Must be the caffeine effecting my brain.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum