TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Would I use ASP?PHP? to make profiles w/ images?

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 12th 2003#121585 Report
I am at a problem here. I have a customer that wants his members to be able to update their profiles and add/delete pictures in their profiles...

Should I look into any programming languages such as PHP or ASP? OR does anyone here know of any open source projects I can mess with?

Basically each user needs:
Own login and pw
Be able to update profile(ex. age,location,etc.)
Be able to upload pics from browser

Thats it...any ideas? I been stuck all night long!
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 12th 2003#121593 Report
I don't know if there's any open source stuff for that, maybe there is something you could finger with a bit to suit that task.
But even in that case you'd have to have a basic knowledge of that language.

I suggest you either hire someone to do that for you, or if he's not in a hurry, pick up a book and start learning. :p
How many members does he have? If there aren't that many you wouldn't even need to use a database, but it would be better I'm sure. :|
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 12th 2003#121604 Report
Well the thing is,they are member profiles for Car Clubs, so, I have done a few car club sites,and its just a total pain to keep updating all the members and whatnot. So that is why I am looking for something like this..

Maybe I should look for a program on the net that can do it that I can buy or something.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 12th 2003#121606 Report
I'd use Movable Type: www.movabletype.org
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum