TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Random Image + Link

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 19th 2003#118313 Report
Yeah Yeah Yeah I know, I'm too lazy to find the script and spend time modify them, I wanna know the script javascript or php for random image + link, I wanna display 8 of them at one time from a database, kinda like what fuisun and casual has.

Thanks a million times
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2003#118332 Report
If you had said that you couldn't find a simple one to modify people'd write the code for you, but instead we'll just give you tips ya lazy bum. ;)

Put the links to an array, and print arrayname[rand(0, count(arrayname) - 1)];

Off the top of my head so I didn't bother to check the print call.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2003#118340 Report
Hey thanks, moo.......... hmm..... sry for being such a lazyin bum, here, feel better? I'll go to my books and get it, just need to figure out the last part, how to server side include.......

thanks anyways
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2003#118341 Report
the script is this one, at least on mine and casual's.

http://www.astudios.org/dark/affilserve.inc <--

Hack away. :D

EDIT: It uses two flat files, one with the imagenames and another with their respective linkn URLs.

And if you've been to astudios.org, you'll see it bugs up a bit..often showing "dosage"'s link many times. So...yea. Fix that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2003#118359 Report
Nice, I found php so much easier than other scripts, all done, try to fix the problem with duplication of random links

Thanks again Pavvo
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum