TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Can someone explain this

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 31st 2001#818 Report
Ok. I've been working on something thats gone fairly good so far. Now I'm annoyed and confused.

I created a complex little set of nested tables. Worked just fine, looked good in both IE and NS. So, instead of typing all the code again, I copied and pasted every tag, worked just fine.

These 2 sets of tables are inside of 2 seperate columns in a main table.

Anyway, so, looking good, I paste the full table code a 3rd time. Now this code wont show. :confused:

How can code that works twice, not work a 3rd time? lol.

When I view the source, it's all there, it just doesnt show visually.

I'm trying to post a table underneath another table in a column...I've done this 100's of times...this time, it just won't show for anything.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2001#823 Report
Have you checked to make sure you don't have a stray table or td, tr tag. If you copied maybe one got lost or one was in there???
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2001#826 Report
Yeah, I've checked.

The original shows, the 2nd copied shows. When I copy and paste tag for tag the 3rd time, the 3rd set wont show, but the first 2 do, always do.

I mean it's tag for tag. So even if there was a mistake, the 1st 2 shouldnt show either.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2001#830 Report
Hmmm, throw up a url... I'm not sure I understand 100% now...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2001#838 Report
maybe this will sound like a really stupid question...but open the file that works in notepad...go to file>>save as>> and name it to the one that one show. Why do all this cut and paste stuff? You get one page working...then file>>save as. =)

good luck.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2001#842 Report
This is all in 1 file. I'm copying and pasting inside the 1 and only file.

pank ill try to get it up tomorrow when I wake up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2001#849 Report
Ok, I figured it out.

Seems there were a couple of align tags that were making the tables not get along.

Had me boggled that the code would work twice, but not a 3rd time. Knew there had to be some little thing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum