TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Just a question

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 29th 2003#115530 Report
I want to know some alternatives to inline frame, someone told me inline frame is not good because some browsers dont support it. So one of my site I used layer which pretty much does the same thing as inline frame except you make a layer on top of the background html file. I just want to ask which one is better, inline frame or layer?

Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2003#115579 Report
Well, inline frames (aka Iframes) are easier to use and can easily contain scrollbars. Layers, are a bit more work, but there flexibility and compatibility (sp?) far outweigh Iframes. That's about all I can tell you. If you want more info. on these two I'm sure you can find a whole wealth of information on the web. You just have to search the right place. Oh yeah... I prefer layers! ;-)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2003#115617 Report
One more question about how to change the style of scroll arrow in a layer like the one teamphotoshop.com I'm not talking about the css scroll bar
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2003#115756 Report
See the FAQ forum, not the link at the top of the page but the actual FAQ forum. There's a tutorial on how Pank did his customized scroll bar.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum