TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Different Dropdowns (Cingular)

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 25th 2003#101004 Report
I hope this question doesn't qualify as annoying, but i did flip through the forum for a lil looking for an answer. I'm wondering how Cingular did their drop downs...if you notice they're semi-transparant and i was curious as to how that worked... www.cingular.com - Thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 25th 2003#101005 Report
They don't look semi-transparent to me, but here is how to do drop down menus... http://www.teamphotoshop.com/web_design/articles/drop_down_menus.php
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 25th 2003#101032 Report
They are real slightly semi-transparent. They look nice. There is an alpha setting in CSS. I have never used it and I am not sure (ahem Deker) that Opera uses it, ie its not widely supported oustide of IE.

And to get the roll over state, it looks like they used tables, and if you create 2 states with CSS (normal and over) under a TD class, then on the TD tag,
< td class="NormalState" onMouseOver=" this.className='overState'" onMouseOut="this.className='NormalState'" >

(I hope the code shows up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 26th 2003#101068 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 27th 2003#101187 Report
thanks, that really helped....one more stupid question, i know it's trendy as hell, but what's the name of the font on the cingular page where it says "SEND A TEXT MESAGE" towards the top right of the page? thanks again...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum