TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

PowerfulSquid...Need script help.

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 29th 2003#97434 Report
PowerfulSquid, or anyone who may know.

Could you help me with establishing a link in your shout script where I could have them view all the old shouts? I want to take off many of them, but have them around for people to view. The thing is, Im not very good at coding. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2003#97456 Report
couldn't you just add a link at the bottom of the table whre you've included the php ? or your iframe.. and the if your script isn't automated just save the old posts in a seperate text file, then use something like "view_shouts.php" and have it spit out oldshouts.txt somewhere.. so maybe juave have "view_oldshouts.php" yes thats it copy view_shouts php and rename it so when you click on "view previous shouts" it takes you to "view_oldshouts.php" ... and since I don't make since wait for Joe to post.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2003#97503 Report
If you want to hack a bit of code,
My box has that "show all shouts" button thingie, it shows 3 latest shouts as default. (you can change that too, of course).

The code is here ->
http://astudios.org/2003/astudios_box.phps
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2003#97515 Report
Try Paavo's or wait about a day or so and I will try and do that for you. Right now I'm tired as hell, got 4 hours of sleep, so I need to get in the shower, and take a nap before work. Yes, I work, and it sucks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2003#97531 Report
yes I hate work too :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2003#97532 Report
Thanks Paavo and Squiddy. I borrowed a PHP book from a friend. Maybe I'll try to sort through it and use Paavo's script for reference. And then if I can't get through it, I'll check back onto your site in a few days. Its no major deal right now.

Thanks guys, your both great help. And Zyc adds the coolness to this thread :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum