TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help with IFrames

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 20th 2003#96132 Report
Hey guys, need some help from you HTML gurus.

I have my site up and obviously it looks perfect on my monitor and my version of Explorer (PC computer, 17" monitor, resolution 1280 x 1024, site optimized for 1024 x 768). The site has numerous IFrames and the scrollbars are all customized.

Now, at work, I am on a Mac and use Internet Explorer and Netscape. The problem is, is the scrollbars are all default. I am ok with this, but they then push the page around slightly. Nothing is really out of align, but the Iframe stretches horizontally and disrupts the page. The Iframes are called up inside a table. Now, to make it so the Iframes dont stretch out, do I just make them a bit smaller to comprimise?

Thanks for any help.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2003#96135 Report
Yeah I'd just make them a little smaller. Netscape doesn't support the customized scrollbars, so there is really no work-around for it. Plus different browsers size stuff like that slightly different, so it may be difficult to get it to look perfect on everything.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 21st 2003#96242 Report
Thanks Deker ;)

Everything works great now.. The problem ended up being Cell Spacing, which is really odd. Things weren't centering properly, put with 2px of Cell Space, its all coming up Millhouse now :D.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum