TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

CSS troubleshooting...

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 15th 2003#95514 Report
i have a small, yet very annoying gap in my header dev.. i don't understand why... the header dev is 500 px wide, and so is the image, and the main dev (which holds the heade dev is 500 px....
check it out at http://home.san.rr.com/ojc its like a verticle band of grey... any thoughts?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 27th 2003#97293 Report
try putting it all one one line.. like this

Personally, i use layers as little as possible. They show up differently on different computers. You should just use one table. It would for sure be better and more efficient.

should give youa nice table with a black line between each
. Hope this helps somewhat.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2003#97900 Report
I try not to use tables ... as i enjoy CSS, and find it is simpler to work out lots of little issues. I took a look at your code, and couldn't really find my way around it, not could i find the problem. Good luck with it, yet from the site it looks like it will be changing pretty soon anyways.

Sorry i couldn't be of any help. The only thing that came to mind would be that if you are implementing the code fix so that it will work crossbrowsers. The grey band could be a result of a netscape issue.

I assume you are using IE, as the band appears for me, using IE.

Good Luck!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum