TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

DAMM phpMyAdmin!

Page: 1 2 Reply
Feb 21st 2003#91977 Report
ITS ME AGAN

Hey guys im bean tring to setup this damm program for a waile and nothing im so lost :confused:

So i was just wondering if anyone of you have like 10 min free time and can help me, PLEASE :rolleyes:

Msg me on icq 100312834 or msn [email]dupa55@hotmail.com[/email]

I only need some basic help, i relly will approciet your help.

WILL OWN YOU ONE ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 21st 2003#91978 Report
You don't need to keep posting new threads. They are all basically saying the same thing. Just keep it in one thread please.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 21st 2003#91981 Report
Than can you please help me : )
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 21st 2003#91985 Report
What are you finding so complicated? If you installed PHPTriad, the program will already be installed.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 21st 2003#91986 Report
hi if u can tell me wat u try to do I can give u some help y u need phpadmin give us more info please
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 22nd 2003#92013 Report
All you need to do for phpMyadmin is edit the configuration file to your MySQL database username, password and database name. Upload and it'll run.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 22nd 2003#92027 Report
Yup, just edit config file, and upload. Very simple... not really even an installation, just a transfer
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 22nd 2003#92039 Report
all I had to do was start apache
then run mysqld or whatever its called
then open the control panel for phptriald
and click on mysql and run the setup
:\
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 22nd 2003#92073 Report
Fox server does it all for you...all that needs to be done is to use the program!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 22nd 2003#92084 Report
Oki guys so i made a big msg about my problems : ) , and i relly hope you guys could help me out.
First of all i made a ac**** on coolfreepage.com i did get a ftp accaunt and a Database code for MySql 'DB_nac98142'.
Than i downloadet phpMyadmin from ther page and i relly dident know which one to pic cas ther was like 20 diffrend files on the page : (
So i pic this one phpMyAdmin-2.3.3pl1.
I did make a new dir on the ftp and i named it php where i did upload the phpadmin stuff. Which i all redeay configet.
Than i try to enter index.php3 as it stand in the install text but the page wasent ther so i enter index.php and did get this error

Fel
MySQL sa:
Access denied for user: 'dupa55@localhost' (Using password: YES)

Than i changed some things and did get this one

Fel
MySQL sa:
Unknown MySQL Server Host 'DB_nac98142' (0)

$cfg['Servers'] array
Since version 1.4.2, phpMyAdmin supports the administration of multiple MySQL servers. Therefore, a $cfg['Servers']-array has been added which contains the login information for the different servers. The first $cfg['Servers'][$i]['host'] contains the hostname of the first server, the second $cfg['Servers'][$i]['host'] the hostname of the second server, etc. If you have only one server to administer, simply leave free the hostname of the other $cfg['Server']-entries.

What about this should i change someting here ?

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['host'] string
The hostname of your $i-th MySQL-server. E.g. localhost.
Should i just type a text here, or is this where i enter the nummber that i did get from the host ?

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['port'] string and $cfg['Servers'][$i]['socket'] and $cfg['Servers'][$i]['connect_type'] string
Should i change this, or what those they do ?

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controluser'] string
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controlpass'] string
When using http or cookie authentication modes (or 'config' authentication mode since phpMyAdmin 2.2.1), you need to supply the details of a MySQL account that has SELECT privilege on the mysql.user (all columns except "Password"), mysql.db (all columns) & mysql.tables_priv (all columns except "Grantor" & "Timestamp") tables. This account is used to check what databases the user will see at login.
Please see the install section on "Using http authentication" for more information.

Note that if you try login to phpMyAdmin with this "controluser", you could get some errors, depending the exact privileges you gave to the "controluser". phpMyAdmin does not support a direct login with the "controluser".

In versions before 2.2.5, those were called "stduser/stdpass".

So here i just pic a usename and a password ? like kaka/kaka

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['user'] string
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['password'] string
The user/password-pair which phpMyAdmin will use to connect to this MySQL-server. This user/password pair is not needed when http or cookie authentication is used, and should be empty.
Damm, so its maybe here i should so the password/username thing ? kaka/kaka ?

Here comes some stuff i relly dont get and i hope you dont need to change tham, $cfg['Servers'][$i]['only_db'] string or array , $cfg['Servers'][$i]['verbose'] string , $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb'] string , $cfg['Servers'][$i]['bookmarktable'] string ,
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['relation'] string , $cfg['Servers'][$i]['table_info'] string , and ther is a lot of others small settings all the page down : ( , but i dont think they make any diffrens in the login proces or ?.

So guys i know this is some work but please help me, THANKS YOU ARE THE BEST!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum