TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

frames on center of browser

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 6th 2003#89245 Report
hi to all!

just a few question regarding frames:

can i make a 625X288 webpage using 2 to 3 frames on it? cause frames, as far as i know, when you use it, it will occupy the whole page of a browser. just look at this site for example. its in the center of the browser but i want a page with frames on it. iheard it can be done with CSS on it, but how? can i use an altenative so that ill not use frame? i want only the center of the page to move evrytime i click on a link. check this site, when you click on a certain link, only the center wiill change.

i want my page to be simple, small and only lying on the center on the browser. hope i can find a site to show a sample, but cant find any.

hope you guys can help me with this.

thanks.

btw ive done the said sample using a table but i want aframe on it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 6th 2003#89261 Report
an "iFrame" is what you want to use. It's an inline frame that is treated more like an image on the page rather than being forced to divide the entire page like normal frames.

http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/96/37/index2a.html

There is a good tutorial on how to make them.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 9th 2003#89577 Report
use an iframe and if you want to put it at the center, make a table of 100% height and 100% width, and align both to middle. You can put the iframe there with ease.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 10th 2003#89803 Report
...Thank you so much guys!!!

that certainly help me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum