TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

javascript source

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 31st 2003#88335 Report
hey i haven't done anything with javascript in a long time mainly because ive had a ton of school work that i just cant handle with learning and using web languages....anyways i was wondering if someoen could point me to a definition sheet for common javascript terms....right now im just going around to sites sort of translating their codes to get a feel for their logic....i haven't been able to get a grip on these codes before but i feel that now i may be better suited to understand them.....also i realize a book would be my best bet but the book i have has no easy way to look up information and it would take me hours to look up a few things and place them in context (he sounds like my spanish class) so a web based definition list really works for me....any help will be appreciated and thnx
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2003#88866 Report
Microsoft has a pretty extensive library online. Problem is, it could be hard to get to certain items. Like for one, I know I found a list of all javascript items in there, but I can't seem to find it now. With a little in-depth searching, you should be able to find your answers.

There are some tutorials and code examples as well.

Here is a link to their Dynamic HTML references.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/dhtml_reference_entry.asp
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum