TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Why is there a gap between my image & frame?

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 8th 2003#84990 Report
LINK HERE

sorry for it being angelfire...

anyway... there is a big gap between the big image and the upper left frame... why is that? i cannot get it to go away.

here is the table..

mod edit: this post screwed up the forum. Please make a page on your server with this code, that way people can look at it. Thanks.

*NL*
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 8th 2003#84992 Report
i would suggest getting rid of the section in the "Quote:" tag it messes with the rest of the page.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 8th 2003#84999 Report
I dont think you need those valign tags in the column tags. Take those out and try using align=center instead.... just a thought. My head hurt as soon as I saw all that AngelFire code.... hehe.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 8th 2003#85002 Report
My computer doesn't seem to want to load up the source of the page, but I have a feeling that you're missing a COLSPAN attribute in that row.

EDIT: I still can't get it to load, but I guess I figured what might the problem could be. The two bars on the bottom and the top, go to the <TD> tags for both and add COLSPAN="2" to them.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 10th 2003#85315 Report
Originally posted by !mo0chan!
My computer doesn't seem to want to load up the source of the page, but I have a feeling that you're missing a COLSPAN attribute in that row.

EDIT: I still can't get it to load, but I guess I figured what might the problem could be. The two bars on the bottom and the top, go to the <TD> tags for both and add COLSPAN="2" to them.

tried that... no workie
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 10th 2003#85321 Report
Maybe try aligning the whole site center? You have the center tag in the tables, but not the whole site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 10th 2003#85326 Report
It'll definitely work, if you add the COLSPAN="2" attribute to the <TD> tags which holds the topbar.jpg image, it will force that <TD> to stretch to the width of two consecutive <TD>s in a seperate <TR> line
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum