TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Drop down menus

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 15th 2002#78573 Report
On the teamphotoshop.com website, I'm curious if anyone knows what menu script they're using to achieve their drop downs and if anyone has a link to where I can get this or find out how to do it?

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum for this question.

Regards,
Tak
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 15th 2002#78576 Report
Read the "Frequently Asked Questions" Section of the forum. It's right at the top so you'll read it first and have questions like this answered.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2002#83577 Report
I read the nice tutorial about how to make the dropdown menus. But I don't have a web site that is flush to the left, it is centered. And about layers, I'm not so sure if they work the same between IE, Netscape, and Opera. Isn't there a way to relatively position the layer that holds the drop-down menu so that it will always be in the right place, no matter what size the client's browser window is?

The tutorial pretty much just says, I'm out of luck if I don't have a page that's flush to the left. But it MUST be possible to do the drop-downs even if the web site is centered.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2002#83582 Report
It is possible. Try changing the layer's position to relative instead of absolute (it might work). If that doesn't work, then you'll have to use a similar method to the one found at http://www.dansteinman.com/dynduo/en/widthheight.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2002#83583 Report
The problem is the layers move around if they arent fixed. So one person will see the dropdown menu off from where they are supposed to, until they have their screen the same resolution as the web page was made in and maximized.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2002#83684 Report
Marble, see my post as your are right, but NOT right.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum