TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

two window help!

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 2nd 2002#71847 Report
hello!

lets say that i have a html menu. when i click on any of the buttons, i want the page be launched in a new window. thats far its easy. but now lets say that i want the other menu clicks be launched in the same new window, altough if the person browsing has closed the new window, i want the menu link to 're-launch' the new window.

getit? can someone help me with this plz?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 2nd 2002#71849 Report
if you close a window, you restart the site in it. : /
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 2nd 2002#71858 Report
yeah but if i dont close the new window, but click on one of the menu buttons in the first main window, i want the site to be launched in THE new window.

so there can max be 2 windows at the same time. the first main one, and the new 'menu' window.

getit?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 2nd 2002#71861 Report
Yes, as in:
[PHP]

Link to other window

[/PHP]

That changes the location in the new window.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 2nd 2002#71862 Report
hmm... thanks but that script doesnt seems to do the trick :(

ok heres a example scenario:

1. i enter main site, window name = main window.
2. i click menu item "DellSux" and i want a new window launch the DellSux page, new window name = new window.
3. i click menu item "DellSuxEvenMore" in the main window and the DellSuxEvenMore opens in the 'new window'.
4. i close the 'new window' window.
5. i click menu item "KillDell", and now becouse 'new window' is CLOSED, i want the link to once again lopen 'new window' window.

see? the code need to determine if the 'new window' window is open or closed. needs to be a little dynamic.

i think.

thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 2nd 2002#71869 Report
for the record, i understand what you want and think you explained it clearly :D

though i'm not sure if that's possible unless you've seen it done somewhere.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum