TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

link from listbox to iframe

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 1st 2002#67247 Report
Hey, I'm working on a page w/ a few iframe's and a listbox to control the navigation. I can't quite figure out how to make an object in the list to change the page in an iframe. Maybe it's a little confusing...let me give an example.

the page has an iframe w/ say info.html for its source. clicking an item from the listbox on the main page (not in the iframe) I want the info.html in the iframe to change to another page. So i need to be able to tell the link to go to that iframe and change its source...

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2002#67252 Report
you have to name your iframe by adding "name=IFRAME" to the code so it looks similar to the following.[PHP][/PHP]then you need to have the links to change the iframe look like... [PHP]TEXT or IMAGE[/PHP] this way it loads page.html into the iframe named IFRAME. any more questions, just reply back.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2002#67261 Report
this is how i changed the code:

but when u click for ex. ".playlist" it doesn't do anything... so i'm thinking it needs a button of some sort to do whatever, based on whats selected, right(like a "go" button)don't want a button, i want the action to happen upon clicking the link. Know what i have to change or how to do this?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2002#67262 Report
you are going to have to add this to the header
[PHP][/PHP]and then modify this code and use it as your drop down[PHP]

[/PHP]

EDIT: sorry for messing up the forum with the code :(

EDIT2: ok, i cleaned it up a bit
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2002#67294 Report
wow, thanks a lot for taking the time to help me out, I really appreciate it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2002#67295 Report
no problem
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum