TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

old dog, new tricks

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 27th 2008#179023 Report
early on i poo pooed the computer and now i am paying the price. my background is in printmaking, intaglio, etching primarily. i find that finding my way with photoshop is like trying to fly a 747, all those dial and levers?? i may be in over my head but i am assuming that some of you out there will have the patients tohelp me speak " photoshop".
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 27th 2008#179026 Report
hi,
welcome aboard..... we'll try out best to help you just ask away....

a couple of suggestions...
1. get familiar with locations of tools and what in your menus. not that important to know everything how they work or how to apply... you'll learn that as you go along...
2. start off with just getting to know the basic tools and effects...
3. i would suggest also to make a folder in your browser for tutorials... there a ton of good simple tutorials on doing things with photoshop that are on the net...!! I am starting to get quite alist of them myself..
4. also on your hard drive create a folder.. for all those webpage tutorials that you want to keep a copy....

dew said:early on i poo pooed the computer and now i am paying the price. my background is in printmaking, intaglio, etching primarily. i find that finding my way with photoshop is like trying to fly a 747, all those dial and levers?? i may be in over my head but i am assuming that some of you out there will have the patients tohelp me speak " photoshop".
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum