TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Clipping Paths

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 21st 2006#175686 Report
Hi out there.

I'm hoping someone can answer this problem for me.
When I clip path an object in photoshop and import/place it to indesign I find that the object is not what I have cliped. The object gets places but the edging is a complete mess, more so if the object is complicted e.g. a person. It seems that the object is bit maped or jagged at the edges. How do I stop this from happening ? I seclect the anti asling button if I use the magicwand or path work it the same happens in indesign. If I use quark I do not get this problem. No doubt it is as simple as clicking a button to stop this but I cant find anything in the help program that covers this. Does anyone know anything about it, can you help.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 21st 2006#175688 Report
depending on the version of ID you can actually bring the raw PSD in including transparency.

Or go old school and save out of PS as an EPS and be sure to apply the correct clipping path when prompted.

Also insure that the clipping path is actually a clipping path and not still called "work path" in the paths pallet
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum