TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

NEW Freelance Job Site

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 25th 2005#171547 Report
Hi,
I would like to invite you to the following website:

European Freelancers

Site Description:
European Freelancers available for project outsourcing. Post your project for free and start receiving competitive bids from qualified freelancers.

Services range from logo and banner design, to website development, graphic design, web design, complete online application programming, database programming and database web applications development, desktop application and software programming, business plans, remote learning, translation, photography, to professional SEO and online marketing.

Service providers range from professional freelance workers to well established firms, from European countries.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 25th 2005#171550 Report
First off, let me stat that this is SPAM and we do not take kindly to individuals spamming our great community. However, this might actually be useful for someone I dont know.

If you do post again, please make sure that is isn't just spamming your site some more. Consider this a warning... another spam post and you will be banned.

Sorry to come off rather harsh, but we have had a little spam flood recently and I'm not very happy with spammer at the moment :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 25th 2005#171552 Report
I would like to inform you that this posting IS NOT spam and it was never intended to be.

I have posted only once and only in one forum which I thought it was more appropriate.

It is meant as a resource for the other members of the community and it's my personal opinion that a lot of people need some extra cash while doing what they love to do. Also there might be some members with a lot of work on their hands and need someone to outsource to.

I'm sorry you thought this is spam, because it isn't!
Thank you!
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 27th 2005#171568 Report
Hey man... sorry to come off on ya so harsh... like I said, we have had a recent flood of spam posts around here and its just getting annoying :p

On a side note, thanks for the resource... and welcome to Team Photoshop. We're really a bunch of friendly guys i swear ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum